We, as a prime figure in the industry, make our unsurpassed Aromatherapy Oil available in different customizations at request of customers. It is admired for its reliability and curing properties. Our skilled professionals manufacture it by making use of top notch raw materials. It can be use in various forms like inhalation, vaporization, bathing, massage and spray. We also offer to deliver it at your doorstep.
Details : Aromatherapy Oil is provided by our company to buyers worldwide. Aromatherapy Oil is used in aromatherapy, which is a healing art. Aromatherapy Oil has been proved helpful by medical researchers and scientists. Aromatherapy Oil produces both psychological and physiological effects. The circulatory system is the body’s main system of transport. Although there is continual research into the specific pathways and effectiveness of these oils, essential oils are generally absorbed into the circulatory system via absorption through the skin or mucous membranes. Once the oil molecules have entered the bloodstream, they travel throughout the body and affect it according to their properties.
The Benefits And Uses Of All The Major Aroma Oils Are As Listed Below :
- Citronella - Clarifying and balancing and a mosquito repellent as well
- Sandalwood - Used for enhancing meditation and spiritual practice
- Frankincense - It is anti-depressant, euphoric qualities are used in psycho-aromatherapy to treat anxiety & nervous tension
- Cinnamon - Sensual stimulant
- Rosemary - Its warming qualities help with arthritic joints and rheumatism
- Lavender - Balancing, relieves pain, calming, relaxing, anti-anxiety
- Opium - For body, mind and spirit balance and rejuvenation
- Pine - The influence is thought to ease mental stress and anxiety, remove unwanted odors, and revitalize the mind and body
- Lemongrass - Aroma of Lemongrass oil is thought to promote psychic awareness and purification.
- Green tea - Revitalizing, rich source of antioxidants
- Clove - antiseptic and antibiotic.
- Eucalyptus - Its warming qualities help with arthritic joints and rheumatism, being used in compresses, baths or in massage blends. It has a reputation for helping memory, not only by stimulating the mind but by increasing blood flow as well. Sensual stimulant, increases blood flow where previously restricted.
- Jasmine - Can be supportive in cases of anxiety, stress, and skin conditions. Jasmine oil is uplifting and stimulating for times of hopelessness and nervous exhaustion. It helps reduce anxiety and apathy, and can increase excitability.
- Myrrh - Relieves coughs and sooths ailments of respiratory tract, anti-spasmodic, regulates thyroid glands, and promotes wound healing.
- Lily - Purifying, aids in relieving suffering
- Tangerine - Sedative; promotes digestion, bile production and drainage of gall bladder, stimulates circulation
- Rose - Toning of heart, stomach, liver and uterus; astringent, expectorant, sedative; strengthens nerves. It is effective when used to balance female hormones, especially menstrual cramps.
- Lotus - Beneficial for arthritis and diabetes patients, skin infections and respiratory disorders, good for, promotes tranquility and meditation
- Patchouli - Reduces blood congestion, insect repellent, regenerates tissues, strengthening, works against women’s diseases
- Nag Champa- Calming, relaxing, aids meditation, sensual, anti-inflammatory; promotes healthy functioning of liver and kidneys
- Apple - Boosts and cleanses body system; counteracts toxicity
- Vanilla - Anti-oxidant, sensual, anti-carcinogenic, febrifuge, anti-depressant, sedative, tranquilizing and relaxing
- Mint - helpful in digestion, nausea and headaches, respiratory disorders, cough, asthma, skin care, pimples, insecticidal and germicidal
- Tea tree - increases immunity, anti-lice and anti-dandruff, antifungal, anti-septic; excellent for respiratory system, skin care and acne
- Amber - Sensual, comforting, supporting and drawing away negativity
- Gardenia - Helpful in the treatment of pain, nose bleeds, fever, and influenza; in healing wounds and reducing swelling, helps in treating hepatitis and bladder infections.
- Mixed fruit - Uplifting, pleasant, cures headaches, promotes happiness
Primary Aromatherapy Methods :
- Inhalation - Add two or three drops of oil to a bowl of steaming hot water and breathe in the steam for a few minutes with a towel draped over your head to capture the steam with the essences.
- Vaporization - The most preferred method of vaporization is to add the oil to a nebulizing diffuser for dispersing micron-sized particulates into your immediate environment for aromatherapy benefits.
- Bathing - Add four to six drops of oils to a hot bath along with a dispersant (such as alcohol or milk) to break up the oil on the surface of the water, which avoids the oil sensitizing your skin. Or, alternatively, you can add 1 teaspoon of golden jojoba, as the carrier oil of choice, to protect the skin.
- Massage - Using 15 to 20 drops of oil in 1 ounce of massage oil base is one of the most relaxing and therapeutic ways to receive the aromatherapy benefits of the oils, along with the detoxification of the body through lymph drainage and the stimulation of the entire circulatory system.
- Spray - Adding 1 teaspoon of oils to 7 ounces of distilled water along with 1 ounce of vodka or 90% isopropyl alcohol (to emulsify the oils) and then spray on bedding, linens, towels, and use as a room spray to deodorize and disinfect the air.