Owing to our understanding in the industry for years, we, as a Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter, strive to deliver nothing short of precision. Continuing in the same vein, we offer Amla Powder. Being a natural astringent and skin toner, it control hair loss, promotes black hair and increases thickness. As a reputed figure, we make sure the raw material is procured from the vendors who pin quality on the top of their priority list.
Amal Powder more info :
- Dark and Heal Thy Hair Naturally
- Amal (Emblica officinalis) is both a naturalastringent and skin toner. The powder promotes balck and luxuriant hair and controls hair loss, stimulates the hair roots, and promotes hair growth. Amla can be used on your hair to slow hair loss, increase thickness and slow graying. It also leaves hair soft, siky and shiny. As a facial, it can tighten and tone the skin and balance redness. Amla is a wonderful exfoliant as it has natural astringent properties which help to remove dead gives nourishment to the hair. It may also remove mild dandruff from hair and scalp while giving body to the hair strands.
How to use :
- Soak Amla Powder with adequate amount of water preferably in an iron vessel. Leave overnight and wash your hair in the morning with this extract. Repeat this every 3rd per 4th day. Alternatively prepare a constant paste with henna powder and apply it on the hair. Leave for half an hour to an hour and rinse brightens the complexion and removes pimples and grime. Mix 1 table spoon of Amla powder with ot water and gently scrub your face.
- Please keep it away from the reach of Children ! Not to apply on eyes and product is not eatable.
- Country of Origin - India
- Not tested on animals.
- Best before 3 years from the date of packing